Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kelly- Bridals

On Saturday, I made the trek up to Conroe to shoot Kelly's bridals at Burkeshire Plantation! She is getting married there in March and thought it would be a great place to get some good shots. I had never been there before, but it was a beautiful place for Bridals and we could not have asked for better weather! Kelly looked absolutely beautiful as always, and her smile just lights up the room.  She kept me laughing, and I had such a blast taking these pictures, I had a tough time picking which ones to blog!! Congrats Kelly, you make a beautiful bride!

Also, thanks to Jennifer for all her help during the shoot! And a big thanks to Burkeshire Plantation for letting us use their beautiful facilities!

Stuart- NO PEEKING!!! :)

















2 comments:

  1. Krystal these are so beautiful and I was so lucky to have you do my bridal portraits! You have a real talent and eye! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful and doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Kelly! Can't wait for March 26th!!! Photos are terrific!

    ReplyDelete