Monday, April 18, 2011

Carleigh turns 3!!

You may remember Carleigh and her family from the precious family session I did for them several months back.  Well, I was more than excited when they asked me to take pictures at Carleigh's birthday party this past weekend! She had such a blast with all her friends and family, and I was so glad to be able to capture it all! We knew it was a successful party, when all she could say at the end of it was, "I'm tired!" :)Thank you so much for letting me be part of your day. Happy birthday Carleigh! Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Carleigh!! Sandy & Brian, she is soooo beautiful & happy!!! What a blessing, what a joy you have in your lives. You all are putting in all of that constant work and time but look at that SMILE. Look at that SMILE!
    oh lest I forget, yes the photography is off the chart! Ever After is setting the standard.
    Love you all, Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandy, she is a living doll. She looks so happy..I couldn't be happier for your entire family. Cherish these next few years, they are very precious. Her smile says it all.

    Love Michele

    ReplyDelete