Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jaelynn {The tutu and the missing tooth!}

Jaelynn is definitely no stranger to this blog.  When she was little I used to have to beg her and bribe her to let me take her picture.  Now- she is five, and she asks ME to take her picture all the time! This Thanksgiving was no different.  My mom bought her a new tutu, and her front tooth had recently fallen out.  So, I thought it was the perfect time to snap some pictures! We headed outside and snapped a few, and THEN a few hours later she asked me if we could go out and take some more! She had her own poses thought up and everything. She even let her brother steal a few shots, but at one point even sent everyone else inside so she could focus! hahaha. Love this little girl to pieces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment