Saturday, March 17, 2012

Emily+Devin {Engagements in Aggieland!}

What do you get when you mix Aggieland(my favorite place in the world) for 3 hours + an amazing, adorable, couple + good weather? My longest, biggest blog..ever. I just couldn't decide which of these favorites NOT to post, so Im blogging them all. You have been warned. :)

Everyone meet Emily and Devin! I met Emily at the Bridal Extravaganza this past January, and as soon as she said she wanted to go to Aggieland to do their engagement pictures, I was in! Emily and Devin are both Class of 2012 (yes that makes me feel REALLY old!), and they are both graduating this year. Devin is in the Corps of Cadets, and these two are just an adorable couple! We met up last week, and went ALL over campus- Century Tree, Administration Building, The Quad, Bonfire Memorial- and what Aggieland photo session would be complete without a stop for some pictures at The Dixie Chicken, Dry Bean, and Bottle Cap Alley. I EVEN got to step foot in a dorm room for the first time in probably 11 years (they still smell the same..and they are still as big as a closet..lol). Talk about nostalgia. :) I had so much fun with these two, and their chemistry was amazing- they were pros! Devin did not complain ONE time about us dragging him all over campus either- now that is love! :)

Thank you both for letting me part of your story, and I am so excited about your wedding in November! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment