Thursday, January 9, 2014

Holmes-Schimming Wedding {Baytown, TX}

Now introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Schimming!

This was my last June wedding, and well, it was HOT. Hot is actually an understatement, but there is not much else to describe it. I think the heat index was like 119 or something crazy. But these two love birds didn't let the heat stop them- we just had to cut the outdoor photos a little short! :) It was a beautiful wedding.

A few of my favorite moments:

-The brides SFA boots that she wore under her dress. They would have been 100% cooler if they were Aggie boots, but still really cool. :)
-The youngest groomsman ever. He was so darn cute, and posed like a professional! 
-The getaway car. I know I will get the make/model wrong so I won't even try, but it was red and it was AWESOME! 
-The exit. The bride and groom did an early "fake" exit, and it was awesome. The sunlight was just gorgeous, and what did they use???? COLORED SILLY STRING!!! It looked so cool in the photos, and I just loved it!!
-Their beer cooler/ice chest was a BOAT! :)
-Rock candy hanging from tree limbs on the candy buffet. Awesomeness.
-It was the brides moms birthday. So they had a cupcake made special for her, lit candles on it and sang her happy birthday by themselves during the reception. How sweet is that!!!
-There were 3 little girls there who decided it would be fun to smash their cupcake in their daddys face. It caught me a little off guard, but I still managed to snap a few photos, and it was pretty hilarious. Dad was a good sport too. :) I guess they were practicing for their big day. 

Congrats again you two! Thanks for letting me share in your special day!





































No comments:

Post a Comment