Friday, August 21, 2015

Stelly-Lockhart Wedding {Houston, TX Wedding Photographer}

There is so much to say about this BEAUTIFUL, rustic, amazing, fun, country Texas wedding. When I met with Hanna and her mom, the main things I took from the meeting was they love photos, they were going to put a lot of love and DIY into this wedding, there was a lot of sentiment in the location (her parents property), and they LOVE to dance. Well, all of those things were very true!!

Details. Details. Details. I could probably do an entire blog post on the details from this wedding. Hanna, her mom, and so many other people did so much to personalize this wedding and make it look straight out of a magazine.

And of course it wouldn't be a wedding blog without my favorite moments (it's been a while since I shot this wedding, but these were stuck in my memory).

1. The bridal party. SO. MUCH. FUN. I love when the bridal party gets involved and can be silly and actually participate in photos.
2. The groomsman who peed outside in the bushes during the bridal party photos. He will remain nameless, and YES I took a picture not to be posted here. ha!
3. Realizing into the reception that the groom had been punctured by his flower, and had blood alll over his shirt. Again, I took a picture, but that one is posted here.
4. The groom doing a special dance with his grandmother. Gets me every time.
5. The June bugs. They were EVERYWHERE during the reception. But do you think that stopped the party? No way. Though the feeling of them flying in my hair made for interesting picture taking. Im clearly not a country girl. :)











































No comments:

Post a Comment