Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Jason+Jennifer Engaged! {1940 Airport Terminal Museum Engagments/Houston, TX Engagement Photographer/League City, TX Engagement Photographer}

I have a lot of cousins. And being that I am an only child, most of my cousins were a lot like siblings to me growing up. Jason was no exception to this, and since he was also an only child we felt like we had to stick together! ha. We went to the same high school, we were both band nerds, and we both grew up loving movies and photography. We even made bets about who would get married first, or if we were both just destined to stay single forever. Jason met Jen around the time that I got married in 2010, and I knew from the moment that he finally let us meet her that she was a keeper. We were instant friends, and soon it was hard to imagine a time when she wasn't around. And while I know it wasn't about me or my opinion of her, I could also tell right away that she made him very happy. She put a smile on his face and lit a spark in him that I had not seen before. The love between them is what you want for the people you care about. So, on a trip to Seattle for another friends wedding last year, Jason finally decided to propose (No, he didn't do it at the wedding, don't worry). And well, here we are. Well, actually they got married in November, but you know my blog is a little behind. :) We had so much fun doing their pictures at the Air Terminal Museum and Challenger Park. Congratulations again you two, and thank you so much for letting me be part of this time. Love you both so much, and so excited for what the future holds! 
























1 comment: