Sunday, November 13, 2011

Paula + Joshua {Engagements at Kemah Boardwalk}

Everyone meet Paula and Joshua! They got engaged at the Kemah Boardwalk, so we figured it would be the perfect place to do their engagement photos!! When I woke up on Tuesday morning the weather forecast for Kemah was 80% chance of rain. Never a good thing when you are planning on shooting pictures outside! But, Paula decided that we should take a chance and meet up anyway, and I am SO glad we did. It was cloudy and a bit muggy, but the rain held off until the very end of the shoot. The good news about bad weather at the Kemah Boardwalk during the week? We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves! I had so much fun doing this shoot and Paula and Joshua were so patient with all of my ideas! I can't wait for the big day next June! Congrats on your engagement you two! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment