Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Swann Family

Everyone meet the Swann family! Mark was a groomsman in our wedding, and I met he and Melissa not long after Brian and I started dating 4 years ago. I have been dying for quite some time to get them in front of my camera- they have two of the most adorable boys you will ever meet, and they are just a beautiful family, inside and out. So, this past weekend, with marshmallows and candy as bribing tools, and some amazing weather on our side, we met up for some family photos in time for the holidays.  I had a great time shooting these, and can't stop smiling every time I am going through the images.  Here are just a few of my favorites! Mark and Melissa, thank you for letting me capture these for you, and thanks for being such great friends.  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment