Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kendall-Rygaard-Ousley {Family Session at League Park-League City, TX}

It's funny how there are certain people in your life that have such an impact, that even if you go many years without seeing them, it's almost as you pick up right where you left off when you meet again.

I grew up on Williams Drive. I know that I lived somewhere else when I was a baby, but as far back as my memories go, it was life on Williams Drive until I left to go to A&M. I have an enormous amount of memories from that old street, and the two different houses that we lived in (yes at one point we moved just down the street). I don't remember exactly when, but at some point when I was in grade school, the Kendall's moved in next door. Mr. and Mrs. Kendall, and their three children- Holly, Jason, and Amanda. Jason and I were the closest in age, and instantly became friends. So many of the good memories that I have as a kid growing up on that street- playing in the streets, riding bikes, going to the park, involve this amazing family. What I can say is that this is one of the most wonderful, loving, caring families I have ever met. They hold a very special place in my heart, and always will.

I was SO excited when Holly contacted me about doing some family portraits for them. Her oldest son Austin, just graduated from High School and so everyone was going to be in town. I had not seen them in probably close to 15 years! So, without anymore rambling, here are the sneak peeks of this beautiful family and all their additions!


No comments:

Post a Comment