Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lori+Frank {Engagements-Cypress, TX}

So, this session started off all wrong. My google maps took me about 15 minutes the wrong way, which made me really late. I hate being late. Not to mention it was  HOT outside. But within minutes of getting there I realized this had to be one of my most fun sessions..ever. Frank introduced me to his 4 kids who were quiet for about 5 seconds, and very quickly had no problem showing their personalities in the photos. They were cracking me UP. Every time Id go to take a picture with them in it, I would catch at least one of them making a face, doing a funny hand signal, or just plain being silly. They definitely kept us all laughing. I thought it was really cool that Lori and Frank included them in the photos, and we really had a fun time! So, in honor of all the fun we had, you will definitely see some of the funny outtakes below. Enjoy! Stay tuned from more of this couple as I will be shooting their wedding as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment