Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Blog is BACK!

Well HELLO there!

By first glance at my blog it may have appeared that I fell off the earth, but in fact, quite the opposite was true. The last 6 months of 2012 was a whirlwind, and I just could not keep up with blogging AND getting clients their photos in time. So, the blog got just a littttttttle bit behind in all the I do's, and birthdays, and growing bellies, and babies. A LOT has happened since my last blog post in addition to the previously mentioned- I left my job at CPS to pursue Ever After Photography full time, I won the Listeners Choice Award on 104.1 KRBE, I won best of show at the July 2012 Bridal Extravaganza, and most recently, I was voted The Knot Best of Weddings for 2013! It has definitely been an exciting time for Ever After Photography, and I can not wait to see what 2013 has in store. 

I have decided that there is just no way that it will be productive to go back and do 50+ blog posts from the last 6 months. SO, there will be a few special blog posts, and I will be doing some "Best of" blog posts for weddings, bridals, families, etc. That way, you still get to see some of my favorites and I can start fresh with 2013! (My apologies to all those who don't get their own blog post, you know I love you ALL!). 

Thank you for your patience, and for making 2012 such an amazing year for Ever After Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment