Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lindsay + Clint Engagement Part 2 {Aggieland + Kyle Field}

Well, Lindsay and Clint came back for round two, and they were my first Aggieland session of 2013. It was AWESOMENESS. We could not have asked for better weather!

As I have said before, I always like to ask my couples how they met, their engagement story, etc, so that I can get to know them better. Well, it just so happens that Lindsay and Clint met in a class while attending Texas A&M. So, of COURSE we had to go there! They had arranged with someone to let us in, but that person decided not to answer the phone. But we didn't lose hope, and found an open door to the building. It was so surreal being back in a classroom after all these years. They still smell the same!! haha.

And of course we had to hit up all the favorite spots like the Dixie Chicken, Bottlecap Alley, Century Tree, and Kyle Field!


No comments:

Post a Comment