Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wedding Favorites!

I sure do wish I had not gotten so behind on my blog so that I could do a separate post for each of these weddings! I truly got to work with some amazing couples and some amazing venues during the last months of 2012!

Some of my favorite moments?

SPARKLERS!!
The awesome people at the Courtyard on St. James
A surprise flash mob that a groom put together for his bride (probably one of the most awesome things I have ever witnessed!)
The Antique Noveua Bar.
A bride giving the groom a gun as a wedding gift. :)
A grooms cake in the replica of a boat that was AWESOME.
Boat paddles used as a sign in book for guests.
Taking bridal party pics at a playground in the Heights.
Going offroad in Schulenburg for some bride/groom shots after ceremony.
Aggie weddings!!! Lots of Aggie weddings!
Aggie mistletoe
12th Man Towels for sendoff of Bride and Groom, and bridal party leading the crowd in the Spirit of Aggieland after they drove away!
A grooms cake covered in Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Tearing up during a few father/daughter dances and bride/groom first dances.
Getting to shoot at the gorgeous Chateau Polonez
TOMS, Converse and cowboy boots under wedding dresses.
The dancing. Oh the dancing.
A bride and groom choreographing a dance with each other to Call Me Maybe for everyone at the reception.
Probably some of the most hillarious bouquet catches EVER.
The grand march.
Breakdancing. A groom breakdancing. haha.
Including a dog in getting ready photos- Tofu is one of the most awesome dogs EVER! :)

Thanks to all my brides and grooms of 2012! You all ROCK, and I wish you all the happiness and laughter and love you can stand as you have just begun your Happily Ever After!




No comments:

Post a Comment