Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hellyer-Gray Wedding {Cleveland, TX}

Want to know a quick way to feel old? Shoot a wedding for someone that you used to change diapers for. That will pretty much do it.

This was my first wedding of 2013, and a special one. Lizzie (Elizabeth if you want to be formal) is my second cousin. I would spend weeks at a time with her mom and aunts during the summers and so when she came along, she was attached at my hip whenever I was there. And especially being a teenager, this was so much fun to me. So much so that I wanted her to come stay with me for a few days one summer when she was around 2 or 3. I had no idea what I was getting myself into (I had barely just started driving a car, and they trusted me with their kid..whew!). Anyway, she was a handful, and cried to go home most of the time no matter what I tried to bribe her with. That is still my favorite story. But, little Miss Lizzie is apparently all grown up now (still a kid as far as Im concerned!), and went and got married.

It was a gorgeous day, and I was so glad to get to be a part of it. Lizzie and Corey, I wish you all the best in your journey. Love you!























No comments:

Post a Comment