Wednesday, January 14, 2015

George+Allison Engaged {Dayton, TX Engagement Photographer}

Well this lovely couple got married this past October. I was unable to shoot their wedding or attend, due to it being so late in my pregnancy, BUT I did get the chance to shoot their engagement photos last Spring.

George is my cousin, and well, it seems like just the other day I was changing his diapers, and then taking him to his first Aggie Football game! But, now he is all grown up, and married. :) I was tempted to post a baby picture of him here too, but he may kill me, so Ill refrain. :)

We took these pictures on the property where his family lives. I spent many summers and holidays here playing out in the woods, and in the barn, and on these dirt roads. There is just something about being out in the country- the open sky, the unending dirt roads, the trees, and the front porches where life lessons are taught and learned over the years over a glass of sweet tea, or with some homemade ice cream. :) I love you guys and wish you many years of happiness together!















No comments:

Post a Comment