Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Abby + Austin {Engagements at Discovery Green}

If you looked up the definition for chemistry in the dictionary, I am pretty sure it would say Abby + Austin. I was bummed at first, because the original location we wanted to shoot at was not available. Then our second location was a bust due to a festival downtown. So, we headed to Discovery Green. What I realized within minutes is that we could have been standing in a cardboard box, and it would not have mattered. The love and chemistry these two have was inspiring, and made my job SUPER easy!! Abby had stayed up until 2am the previous night helping Austin work on a car (for fun!)..awesome points #1. Then, I found out that Austin had just gotten his Aggie ring two days before our session! Awesome points #2. Austin (though with a lot of hesitation) agreed to get in the water at the end of the session- Awesome points #3! Abby and Austin are also both Aggies, Class of 2012- Awesome points #4! :) This session was so much fun, and these two are a beautiful couple! Abby and Austin- I can't wait for the wedding in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment