Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Szota- Attaway Wedding {La Tranquila Ranch}



I now introduce to you....Mr. and Mrs. Attaway!

I knew it was going to be a good day, when I mistook the brides sister for the bride (you will see why in a minute!), and I saw that the ring bearer was wearing bright green shoe laces and a green bow tie! Oh and did I mention that both the bride and the groom are Aggies? :)

The weather was gorgeous for the outside ceremony at La Tranquila Ranch, and everything was just beautiful.

Congrats you two, and thanks for letting us share in your special day! I wish you nothing but the best as you start your future together.

Also, a special thanks to my fabulous second shooter- Rebecca with R & J Studios. You will see some of her great work below.

Photo Taken by Rebecca with R&J Studios
Photo Taken by Rebecca with R&J Studios













Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios

Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios
Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios
Taken by Rebeccca at R&J Studios
Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios
Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios

Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios

Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios
Taken by Rebecca at R&J Studios

1 comment: