Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sandra {Bridals at Old Town Spring}

Everyone meet Sandra! She won a free bridal session many many months ago, and we shot these back in October at Old Town Spring!!! I have been dying to post them, but they have been under lock down so that Brandon would not accidentally see them before the big day. Well, Sandra and Brandon became Mr. and Mrs. yesterday, so now I get to share these.

I was trying to remember when or how I actually met Sandra all those years ago, but I can't seem to remember. But, what I do remember is that Sandra is one of those people that smiles every single time she sees you. She is always genuinely happy to be surrounded by any and all of her friends. She is definitely one of those people that always lights up a room, and she is just GORGEOUS inside and out (even with the LSU boots on :)).

Congrats Sandra and Brandon! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment