Saturday, September 28, 2013

Clara Turns 2! {Brazos Bend State Park}


I was starting to think that this was a session not meant to be. Every time we scheduled it, there would be a 40%+ chance of rain. We finally picked a day, little to no chance of rain. Perfect. Or not. We showed up, and a hurricane like storm decided to blow through just at that time. Literally as we drove up. Terrential downpour of rain, and an unbelievable lightning storm. Apparently not far away a car was struck by lightning. Well, Claras mom had bought several dozen balloons for the shoot so I was determined to get to use them. So we met up the next evening. Much better weather, but we were running a little behind and lost sunlight faster than we hoped. So then we met up AGAIN to finish. And I am so glad we did. Probably in the rankings for one of my favorite sessions. I just love mother/daughter photos, and Clara is hysterical and so much fun...and full of SASS! 














No comments:

Post a Comment