Saturday, September 28, 2013

Max Turns 1!!! {Discovery Green}

So, my favorite little Max turned 1 in August! It really seems like just the other day that I was in the room when he was born and getting to hold him for the first time. Tear.  It seems like we were just putting that monkey newborn outfit on him that he HATED. They grow up fast. Too fast. If this little one can't make you smile I don't know what can. He is always all smiles, and SO full of personality. And his facial expressions. Oh his facial expressions. A lot of 1 year olds have to be encouraged to eat their smash cake. Not Max. He dove right in! He was so much fun, and I just love him to pieces. Max, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! (you did get two parties and 3 cake smashes after all!!). You are one loved little boy, and I hope you always know it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment