Monday, September 30, 2013

Milt+Annette Engagements {Katy, TX}

Much like the last post, I was definitely stressed about the weather. It had been 80% chance of rain. But, Milt lives out of state right now and we reallllly needed to try to get these pictures done. So, we rolled the dice. And we won! It was a little cloudy, but the weather also made for gorgeous clouds in the sky.

Meet Milt and Annette. They are also getting married in May 2014! Yes, May is a popular month for weddings.

We started this session off at No Label Brewery, and then ventured around town finding some fun places to shoot. I had a blast with these two, and am still hoping I didnt scare Milt off! They were troopers with all of my requests and antics! :) I even refrained from making a comment about the longhorn sticker on their car. :) Congrats again you guys, and I can't wait for the wedding!
















No comments:

Post a Comment