Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Avery Turns 1! {Hermann Park}

Everyone meet Avery! She is turning 1 at the end of this month, and so we met up to take her one year pictures.

I have always loved the saying, "it takes a village", and everything that it encompasses for our community, and our families, and in the end the children who are the future of this country. Well, Avery showed up with an entire entourage!!! This little girl is loved SO much by so many people!! And she is just all smiles- well, most of the time. They had to do some dancing and singing behind me, but even with her serious face on, she is just as cute as she can be! And you know its going to be a good session when they start off by telling you everyone has matching sunglasses! :)

I had so much fun with this family, and so glad I was able to capture this special time! Happy birthday, Avery! I hope you get all the cake you want on your birthday! :)


















1 comment: