Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby Lucas! {Richmond, TX Newborn Photography}

Life is funny sometimes. If you had asked me 5 years ago what I would be doing now, I don't think I ever could have imagined that I would have left CPS and had my own photography business. Dream big, they say. Well, back when I was at CPS, Lindsey (the beautiful mother of this precious little guy) was in my investigations unit. Yes, I was her supervisor. (I told you life was funny sometimes). Lindsey was one of the best workers I had and did so much for the children and families she helped, not to mention our unit. But, outside of that, she is an amazing friend, and such a giving, loving, compassionate person. I was beyond excited when I found out that she and her hubby were expecting their first baby! And beyond elated when they asked me to take the baby's newborn pictures.

Lindsey and Elias welcomed baby Lucas to the world last Wednesday. They waited until birth to find out if it was a boy or a girl, but this little guy is just too adorable for words! I mean, have you seen a cuter pumpkin??? We did this shoot at just 6 days new, and well, he just wasn't as thrilled about the photos as we were. He didn't want to sleep and he sure didn't want us messing with him. Stubborn may be one of the traits he also gets from his mom. :) So, we had to work a little harder, but I think it was worth it in the end.

Lindsay and Elias, I am so so happy for you both. You have such a beautiful little family, and Lucas is so lucky to have some amazing parents. He is one loved little boy, that is for sure. Thank you so much for letting me share in this moment, because it will pass all too quickly.













No comments:

Post a Comment