Thursday, October 31, 2013

Shiery-King Wedding {Juergen's Hall- Cypress, TX}

Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. King! I finally found a solution to help me blog weddings faster and more efficiently, so I figured Id start with this one! I just love this family. You may remember them from their engagement/family session. SO. MUCH. FUN. Favorite moments from this wedding: The groom played guitar and sang a song for his new wife at their reception. Amazing! The groom and his two sons decided to take their undershirts off, and just wear their vests for a family photo. There was a dance off between the bride, and one of the grooms sons. Cowboy hats and cowboy boots! It was a beautiful wedding, and I am so glad that I was there to capture it all. Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!




No comments:

Post a Comment