Friday, November 1, 2013

Dickens-Garcia Wedding {Walter Hall Park-League City, TX}

I now introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Garcia!

 I knew this was going to be a fun wedding from the moment I met Melissa. You never see her without a huge smile on her face, and she just loves her friends and family. And they definitely like to have a good time! It was a beautiful day, and a beautiful wedding full of love and laughter! 

Favorite Moments:
 -Eric (the groom) tearing up when he saw Melissa and when saying his vows. I always saw him as being so quiet/serious. This just melted my heart.
 -BEST Father/Daughter dance EVER. Started off with a regular song, and then they broke into Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing including the dance moves. You know I love the movie dirty dancing so this was GREATNESS. 
-Melissa (bride) was having so much fun that she fell on the dance floor not once, but I think 3 times in her dress. And kept on laughing and dancing. My kind of bride! -Melissa gave me a necklace that says "keep calm and snap on". LOVE it. I shouldnt be the one getting gifts on her wedding day! 
-The anniversary dance. Melissas grandparents had just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. It was such a sweet moment watching them dance together. Such an example of marriage! 
-Jackson Earl. He was the ring bearer, and life of the party right down to his spider man shoes he wore with his suit. Oh and he just had to give his own speech at the reception! 

Congrats Melissa and Eric! Thanks so much for letting me share in your beautiful day! Here's to love, laughter, and happily ever after!




2 comments: