Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rivers-Ocker Wedding {Royal Purple Raceway-Baytown, TX}

You may remember this fabulous couple from their engagement shoot in Aggieland! Well, they finally said I do in May! It was a beautiful wedding, and such a FUN reception! I could not be happier for these two, and am so glad I was there to capture their day! Congrats Luke and Melissa- wishing you a lifetime of love! 
 Favorite Moments:
 -The groom tearing up when he saw Melissa coming down the aisle. His love for her is always so apparent, but this definitely got me teary eyed! 
-The grooms gift to the bride? A CAMERA! Woohoo! :)
 -A cupcake tower for a cake! 
-Personalized cups that the guests could write their name on to keep up with their beverage!
-My second shooter climbing up on a chair in the church so that we could hang the dress on a window and get a gorgeous shot. Shes such a trooper!! 
 -And as always, the Aggie War Hymn! WHOOP! Have I mentioned that I love Aggie weddings? :)


































1 comment:

  1. Oh my! The heels are gorgeous! What a lovely post! I can plan my wedding easily now after seeing this post. There is so much that has to be done and I haven’t begun with anything yet. I have just shortlisted some of the finest NYC wedding venues for my wedding day but there is still a lot to do. Thanks for this wonderful share.

    ReplyDelete