Thursday, November 14, 2013

Marcum-Morehead Wedding {The Windemere- Seabrook,TX}

Where do I even begin with this one. Greg and my hubby became really good friends in college. Greg was a groomsman in our wedding, and he and Misti have helped me at the Bridal Extravaganza numerous times. I was so excited when they got engaged and it was a huge honor to be able to photograph their wedding. My hubby was a groomsman, and I got to capture a very important day, for two great friends. It was an absolutely gorgeous day at a gorgeous venue. Misti put so much time, effort, and thought into all the details. And the reception- well- you can see from the photos how much fun was had there! I even got to put my camera down and dance a little and do the Aggie War Hymn, thanks to my awesome second shooter! Congrats again you two! You deserve nothing but love and happiness- Heres to your happily ever after! Love you guys! 

Favorite Moments: 
-Red converse for all the bridesmaids and the BRIDE. Loved the pop of color! 
-The brides birdcage veil. Drool. It was black, and looked amazing with her dress! 
-The groomscake was Lego themed, and had a bride and groom lego person on it. So cute! 
-The bow ties. All I will say is that there were a lot of pictures captured by my second shooter of bow tie tutorials, and the guys spending a lot of time trying to figure them out. :) 
-The first dance. Ahhh. Got me all teary eyed. 
-The reception venue overlooked the water, and there were some gorgeous skies. 
-And as always the Aggie War Hymn, but I got to participate! WHOOP!
-Getting to dance with my hubby :)
-Getting to be a part of a wedding for two great friends!

DJ/Lighting: LG Entertainment
Cakes: Cakes By Jula






























No comments:

Post a Comment