Friday, November 1, 2013

Lenney-Brown Wedding {Brookwood Community Center-Brookshire, TX}

Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brown! 
There is an old wives tale that says if it rains on your wedding day, you will be wealthy. Well, if that is true, than I think these two will be rich someday! I always check the forecast for wedding day weather to be prepared. It was not supposed to rain at all, much less the monsoon that occurred! It poured, and it poured. But, it didn't matter. Luckily we had done Megan's bridals at the venue to take advantage of the gorgeous grounds. The party went on, and there was love and smiles all around. 

Favorite moments: -The bride sipping patron with a straw out of the bottle pre-ceremony. :)
 -The Aggie War Hymn. This group knew how to do it right! 
-Anniversary dance. This couple almost brought me to tears! It's always one of my favorite parts of a reception, but these two seemed just as giddy and in love as i imagine they were 50 years ago. I hope to grow old with my hubby that same way. :)
 -And my favorite. At the end of the reception all the groomsmen put on hats and glasses, and performed YMCA. The entire crowd participated and the bride even ended up on their shoulders at one point. These guys had some moves! :)

 Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Brown! Thanks for letting me share in your special day!



No comments:

Post a Comment