Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coming Soon....Baby Sommerfield!!!

So, I blog just about every session that I do. But, it is definitely not every day that I get to blog my best friends pregnancy announcement!

If you had asked me 9 years ago if I would be writing this blog post, I never would have believed it. Probably because there was a time that Tina and I thought we may be single and living with each other until we were 90. Our friends would even joke about us growing old in a nursing home together. But in 9 years we have gone from NOLA road trips and Aggie Happy Hours, sulking over heart shaped pizzas on valentines day, and going to work hungover on a regular basis-  to married, responsible (well mostly), home owning,  in bed by 10 most nights, adults. And now, here I am. My best friend in the entire world is going to have a baby. AND, the baby is due on August 13- MY BIRTHDAY!!! I normally do not like sharing my birthday with anyone, but Im pretty sure I would make an exception in this instance. :)

 When Tina told me that she wanted a clever way to announce her pregnancy to her family and friends, of course I immediately thought of photos.  Shocking, I know. So, we did the photo shoot and I made some super cute Valentines cards for her to give out.  Tonight, Baby Sommerfield news made its debut on facebook, so now I am able to post this blog.

Little Monkey, I can not wait to meet you! You are such a blessing already, and I really can't wait to tell you lots and lots of stories about your mom...and dad. Some of them I may have to wait until you are a bit older, but you will definitely get to hear them. :) And I definitely cant wait to hear you say, "Aunt Cocoa". :)

Tina and Paul- I love you both and am SO happy for you! Thank you for letting me share in this journey. Even though it will be 110 degrees outside, I cant wait to do the maternity pictures. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment