Friday, February 3, 2012

Madison and Rheagan Turn 1! {Old Town Spring}

Everyone meet the Bushman family! I met Melissa, the mom of these adorable twins, when I was at A&M. We were in APO together what seems like ages ago. We have kept in touch via Facebook, and I was so excited when she asked me to take pictures of the girls for their first birthday! I was so determined to get this blog up today, because today is their actual birthday!!!! We headed to Old Town Spring last Sunday with bows, tutus, leg warmers, balloons and a cake! It was a bit colder out than we had expected AND our cake smash got ended unexpectedly when the cake went toppling over into the concrete (OOPS! Sorry dad, no leftover cake for you!). But these girls are absolutely precious no matter the situation. So, here are just a few of my favorite shots. Happy birthday girls!!!! Hope you have a great time at your party tomorrow! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment