Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ki + Luke Engagements {Schulenburg, Texas}

Everyone meet Ki and Luke! I was definitely excited when these two asked me to shoot their engagements at Lukes family farm in Schulenburg, Texas.  Mainly because I always love to shoot at new places, but I had NO idea how absolutely gorgeous it was out there! These two are getting married in December, and they have already scored major cool points with me- they are both Aggies (whoop!), Luke played first base Aggie baseball for four years before going to play in the minor league in San Francisco, they brought their awesome dog along for some of the shots, and neither of them complained about climbing on hay bails, tree limbs, and my silly props! I had so much fun shooting their engagements, and we had some amazing helpers during the shoot too, because both of their moms came along!! This is a pretty big blog post, because I just couldn't narrow down which pictures to post! Congrats again you two, and I can't wait for the wedding in December!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment