Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Patrick + Melissa {Engagements at West Ave}

Everyone meet Patrick and Melissa!

The day before this session I looked at the weather forecast and the chance of rain was 90%. Never what I want to see when I have an outdoor session planned. But, Melissa said she wanted to go on with the shoot and found a fabulous little location to do pictures rain or shine. The weather was in fact horrible (not just the rain but WIND TOO!!), but Melissa and Patrick showed up looking fabulous, were patient with my creative ideas, and even brought along an umbrella for a shot in the rain at the end! They are both so laid back, and I had so much fun doing this shoot with them despite the crazy Texas weather.

You will definitely be seeing more of these two, as I am shooting their wedding in May! Thanks you two and I can't wait to share in your big day! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment