Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kenna {Maternity-Downtown Houston and The Tasting Room}

Everyone meet Kenna (and baby Phoenix!!). If you have ever heard me tell the story of how when I started dating Brian I asked him why all his friends were tall, blonde, gorgeous girls- Kenna was one of them. She is strikingly beautiful, inside and out, and probably makes a lot of pregnant women jealous! :) She is one of those people that just always makes you smile when you see her, and I've been lucky to become friends with her over the last few years! So I was super excited when she asked me to take her maternity pictures. We met up last weekend at Discovery Green, headed to Hermann Park, and then wrapped up on Sunday for a few shots at The Tasting Room.  This baby is definitely going to be a Rock Star! Kenna and Matt- thank you so much for letting me capture this time for you. I can't wait to meet Baby Phoenix! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment