Monday, August 27, 2012

Linz+Mark Engagements {Four Wheelin', A Dragon, and a little Crush- The Woodlands, TX}

Everyone meet Mark and Linz!

I met Mark and Linz several years ago through my husband Brian. First of all, gorgeous couple. Their chemistry is infectious. They are the kind of people that you can't help but smile and laugh when you are around them. So, of course I was SUPER excited when they asked me to take their engagement photos!

When Linz and I were texting/emailing back and forth trying to come up with ideas for their photos, I asked her what they like to do together, and she replied "four wheeling. lol." Now, Im about 99% sure that she was totally kidding about this, but as soon as she said it, a light went off in my brain. Four wheelers in an engagement session? YES, PLEASE! That was all I needed to hear to know that this session was going to ROCK. And, it did.

So, we started with a little four wheeling. There was a serious storm rolling in, but we managed to miss it, and it made the sky look pretty cool in the mean time. Then we headed down to the woodlands, where we parked on the side of the road, and walked through some forest (I was thinking "this is how scary movies start") towards a little gazebo and park. After shooting there we headed to Market Square to a little bar called Crush on the rooftop. I thought the name was appropriate, and it was a pretty cool little place. :)

Anyway, enough rambling. It was an awesome session with two ROCKSTARS! :) Congrats you two! Looking forward to the wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment