Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Matthew Turns 3! {Superman, balloons, and a tricycle!}

I met Matthew when he was just 3 months old. A snuggly little baby sitting in his carrier while his dad came across the street for our house warming party to play a little Guitar Hero. :) I knew right away I was going to love this kid, because his birthday just so happens to be the day before mine. Not to mention he is total CUTENESS!!!! It has been so much fun watching him grow up, and grow from that snuggly little baby to a fearless, silly, running, climbing, yelling, food throwing, train loving, iPad mastering, fist bumping/high fiving toddler. Oh and did I mention he can name all of the Star Wars characters?! He will still rarely say Krystal, but hearing him say Maggie, melts my heart just the same.

This is definitely not his first appearance on my blog, and surely not his last. But we sure did have a lot of fun taking these pictures! (well, I did anyway..his mom was stuck chasing him around all night!). Sorry this blog post is a little late, but Happy Birthday, Matthew (aka Superman!).


No comments:

Post a Comment