Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sarvarian Family Session {Old Town Spring}

Everone meet the Sarvarians- Ali, Megan, and Alex!

Shortly after Megan contacted me about doing a family session, I found out that this was going to be extra special. Megan is pregnant with their second child, and she wanted to use some of the photos to announce to her family and friends. So, as excited as I was to post these pictures of this cutie and his adorable glasses with his big brother shirt on, I had to keep most of these under wraps until they made their announcement! How exciting!

It was super hot on the day of the shoot, and Alex wasn't too thrilled with the idea of sweating just to take some pictures. Shocking, right? BUT, we still managed to get some super cute shots of this little one, and their growing family.

Congrats Ali and Megan! I am SO excited for you and your family! Thanks for letting me be a small part of this special time!


No comments:

Post a Comment