Monday, August 27, 2012

Zach+Laura Engagements {Starbucks and a little bit of two steppin'- Tomball, TX}

So, I realized today that I have not posted a blog in almost a month!!! It has been a busy, busy summer, but its time to get caught up and blog some fabulous sessions!

Everyone meet Laura and Zach. Right away they get extra cool points because they are both Aggies! But when Laura mentioned to me that they might want to take some of their pictures in a Starbucks, their cool points went through the roof! Starbucks is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, but Ive always thought it would be cool to do an engagement session there, and I always love doing sessions that are personal to the couple, and something different.

So, we met up at Starbucks in Tomball, and the people working there were FANTASTIC! We got some shots in there, and then headed to Old Tomball for some two-steppin' (Zach even played music while they danced!).

I had so much fun with this couple and Zach kept us laughing the entire session. I can't wait for the wedding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment