Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mejia Family Session {Hermann Park}

Last Spring I shot Mike and Karen's beautiful wedding in the Woodlands. I was SOOO excited when Karen contacted me recently and asked me to do a family session for them! It is always such a great feeling to have repeat customers! I was even MORE excited when I found out that the reason they wanted more pictures is because Karen is expecting another baby!

So, despite the crazy heat, we met up at Hermann Park and had a little fun. These kiddos are absolutely adorable, and HILLARIOUS! They will keep you on your toes, that is for sure! I had so much fun seeing their personalities, and watching them all interact and have fun together.

Congrats Mejia family! I can't wait to see the newest addition to your family! Thanks for letting me capture this special time for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment