Monday, August 27, 2012

Park Maternity Session {Butterfly Museum +Hermann Park}

No introductions necessary here. You probably remember Kristi and Derrick from their Aggieland engagement session! Well, they are now expecting a new addition to their family in September, and I couldn't be more excited for them.

It rained most of the day on the day we had their session. In fact, it was raining when I got to the butterfly museum. But, I just kept my fingers crossed and prayed that it wouldn't be raining when we came out of the museum. And sure enough, it wasn't! The sun even peeked out at one point, but that did not stop it from being hot and humid!!!! But, these two were troopers as usual, and we were able to get some awesome shots.

Kristi is just absolutely beautiful, and Derrick is just beaming with excitement. And even though I long ago predicted they were going to be having a baby girl, the sex of the baby is top secret until delivery day. So cast your votes, because Baby Park will be making an appearance soon!

Kristi and Derrick- Thank you so much for letting me capture such an important time in your life. Baby Park is going to be such a blessing to all of us, much like your friendship has already been. You two are the definition of love and friendship, and I cant wait to be a part of the rest of the journey. I am truly lucky to be able to call you friends, and I can't wait to spoil Baby Park! :) Love you both! You are going to be amazing parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment