Friday, February 7, 2014

Andrew+Natalie {Harry Potter Engagement Session-The Woodlands, TX}

Everyone meet Andrew and Natalie!

I knew from the moment I met them that their photos were going to be awesome. To say that they are Harry Potter fanatics is a mild understatement. Oh, and Andrew does those war reenactments. We had originally planned to go to UNT to shoot their engagements but thanks to mother nature and schedules that didn't work out. Instead we got one of the most AH-MA-ZING Texas weather days, and some of the most beautiful light ever. And when I showed up and they told me they had Harry Potter gear/props, I knew it was going to be awesome. And, it definitely was. The chemistry between these two is awesome! Congrats again you two, and I can't wait for the wedding!


















No comments:

Post a Comment