Monday, February 3, 2014

Soto Wedding {Pasadena, TX Weddings}

I now introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Soto! 

This was one of those rare occurrences where I had not met the bride or the groom when I showed up for the wedding. I don't prefer it, but we did not skip a beat! I loved working with these two, and was so glad to share in their big day. 

Favorites:
-Lemons and Limes as centerpieces along with cutting board and knife! How perfect is that when you are serving beer and margaritas? Not to mention I loved the colors.
-Mariachis!!!! 
-Generally when people form a circle and start dancing at the reception, I get in the middle to take photos. Well, the groom and groomsmen locked me in, joined hands around me and started going in circles. All I could do was to spin with them and snap away!!! See below. :)

Congrats you two! I wish you all the happiness ahead!



























No comments:

Post a Comment