Monday, February 3, 2014

Mike and Eve Get Married! { Brazos Springs Wedding- Angleton, TX}

I now introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Robinson!!!

From the moment I met up with Mike and Eve at Starbucks to talk about their wedding, I knew it was going to be great. They are over the moon happy and it shows in every interaction between them. Their love for each other is inspiring and refreshing. And they have definitely been a blessing to know! And you know it has to be true, because I say all this even though Mike is a longhorn. :) And talk about a couple who is loved by so. many. people. There were tears of joy everywhere as Eve and Mike said I do. Beautiful, beautiful day.

Favorites:

-Eve got Mike season tickets for the Texans. Of course now knowing how the season turned out, not quite as cool but still. I think she gets the best wife ever award for that one!
-All the guys wore purple converse. Yes purple. And they rocked them with style. Oh and the socks. Well, you will see below.
-The first kiss. Eve pumped her arm in the air during the first kiss. Awesomeness!
-So, I can't take credit for coming up with this. But, a couple of their friends came up to me and asked me if Id be willing to take a picture of them sawing the horns off the cupcakes with their Aggie koozie. OF COURSE!!!! So we did, and it was greatness. See picture below for proof. Luckily Mike didn't kill me when he saw the photo.

Congrats again Mike and Eve! Thanks for letting me share in your big day!







































No comments:

Post a Comment