Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clint+Lindsay Get Married! {Briscoe Manor Weddings}

I now introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. May! 

Where to begin with this journey. Clint is the nephew of Heidi and Lee whose wedding I shot back in 2012. And just a few weeks ago I shot the wedding of Lindsay's cousin, and bridesmaid, Wendy. Oh, and the wedding of Clint's coworker. haha. I definitely feel the love with these two, and this entire family! I have been blessed to cross their paths for sure! 

It was a rainy, rainy, day in July. But, they say rain on your wedding day brings wealth, prosperity and good luck right?? Plus no rain was going to stop these two! It was a beautiful wedding, filled with love, laughter, and lots of dancing! 

My favorites:
-The one thing about rainy weather is it creates some gorgeous Texas skies! And talk about good luck. Right after the ceremony there was a GORGEOUS rainbow overlooking the church. Just beautiful.
-Lindsay and Clint started off their first dance with a slow sweet song- and then suddenly they were busting out moves to WOBBLE WOBBLE! Awesomeness.
-During the dance between Lindsay and her dad, the ring bearer and flower girl decided they were being left out. So they grabbed on to grandpas legs and danced along. :)
-So, in case you didn't know Ice Ice Baby is one of my favorite songs, and I always get excited when its played at weddings. But THIS time, one of the groomsmen grabbed a mic and sang along. SWEET.

Congrats again you two! Thanks for letting me share in your big day!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment