Friday, April 26, 2013

Cassandra+Greg Engagements {Tomball Museum District}

Ok, last blog post for the night, and until I get back from Dallas. Except for my 2013 weddings, I'm pretty much caught up on blog posts. WOOHOO! :)

Anyway, meet Cassandra and Greg. They agreed to meet me very EARLY on a Saturday morning before anyone had caffeine due to some scheduling difficulties. Not to mention it felt like January in April. We won't even get started on the weather lately.

When these two got in front of the camera none of that mattered. They were definitely jokesters, which is definitely my style! We had so much fun walking around, and making Greg run back and forth to the car to get stuff for Cassandra. haha.

These two are getting married later this year at Tin Hall and I can't wait!








No comments:

Post a Comment