Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Melissa Bridals {Out Under The Trees-Angleton, TX}

So, as usual I have been dying to blog these bridals, but had to wait until Melissa was officially hitched!

All my sessions seem to end up with some kind of story. But THIS one. This one I don't think I will forget anytime soon! Luckily Melissa is one of the coolest brides ever- because I definitely realize this could have ended way differently. But, instead it ended with one of my most favorite bridal pictures ever! Right away, I knew I wanted a pose of Melissa in front of the white fence, with the land and horses behind her- the view was just gorgeous. So we get her all situated, and the large horse walks up behind her. (this is the horse in the image that is now one of my favorites). He nuzzles her and gets in her face, and almost seems to smile. No problem. We laugh and move on. I realize then that we should probably move on to something else, so I put my camera down. But before I could get to Melissa this miniature horse comes running out of nowhere up to Melissa and proceeds to slober on her dress, and act like he wants to eat it. We all leaped towards her to help, but we were a little too late, and he had gotten a spot on her dress. Of course, Melissa being the bride that she was, could not stop laughing, and was not upset at all. I was of course mortified, but we were able to finish the rest of the session without a hitch. :)

Melissa is such a beautiful bride, and I can't wait to blog some images from her gorgeous wedding at Walter Hall Park. She is beautiful inside and out, and I just love her entire family. Congrats on officially being a Mrs!

















No comments:

Post a Comment