Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oliver Turns 1! {Discovery Green}

Everyone meet Oliver (aka Ollie)! We met up at Discovery Green recently for his one year photos, and he immediately stole my heart!!! Oh this little one. He was full of smiles and laughs, and oh did he LOVE cake!!! We always save the cake smash for last for obvious reasons, but I always warn parents that the child may or may not be interested in "smashing" the cake. I have seen this go many several different ways. But Oliver showed up ready to eat cake and did not waste ANY time digging in!!!! I had so much fun with this little one and his parents- such a beautiful family! Im always amazed and giggle at what parents will do to get their kiddos to smile- in fact I always joke that I should do video clips of the parents behind me and how much work they often go through just to get a smile. These two were no exception. Their trick? Singing songs from The Lorax, which is apparently one of Oliver's favorite movies! :)

Oh yea, and note to self: do not clip balloons on to the camera bag- the odds are they will fly away. Luckily, we had already done some shots with them. :)

And one more thing: Moms- dance with your sons. In the series of pictures of mom with Oliver, they were dancing. It just melted my heart and all I could think was- how cool will it be to have these photos when he gets married one day! :)

Ok, that is all! Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment