Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tanya+Jason- 5 Year Anniversary Session {Hotel Icon-Downtown Houston}

These two are no strangers to my blog! Tanya had emailed me and asked me if I could squeeze them in for a 5 year anniversary shoot, and said that they would be staying at Hotel Icon for the weekend. Who would say no to that?! They were going to be part of another friends wedding later that day, so Jason would already have a tux, and Tanya found a fabulous dress. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly. So we set out downtown near the hotel, and then ended the session in their vintage inspired room where they had brought along a wedding photo and their wedding album. 

Cool points for this session? We just so happened to walk past this art wall. Now, I have shot downtown a bazillion times, and never noticed it. But Im not always the most observant person, so I thought maybe I had missed it. We HAD to shoot in front of it, of course, so I got to snapping. Well, come to find out I was the FIRST person to ever shoot this wall art. The guy had literally just finished it minutes before we got there! How cool is that?! 

I also convinced Tanya and Jason to jump on their bed in the hotel room. ha. This session definitely made up for the fact that one of my lenses decided to go out on me mid-session! 

Congrats you two on your anniversary! Wishing you many many more years to come. Let's do your 10 year anniversary shoot in Hawaii or something? :) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment