Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kristen+Aaron {Aggieland Engagements- College Station, TX}

Everyone meet Kristen and Aaron!

I met Kristin sometime around 10 years ago while volunteering for Howdy Club. I was so excited to hear of her engagement, and absolutely ecstatic when she asked me to do their engagement photos! They will be getting married this fall, but wanted to head to Aggieland before it got too hot to do their engagement session. And despite the crazy, crazy wind, it was an absolutely GORGEOUS day! We shot all around campus, and then ended the evening at Kristin's parents house for some shots with her dad's old truck. AWESOMENESS!

Now, it wouldn't be a blog post if I didn't mention some behind the scenes story or my favorite moment right? Well, first the wind. It was crazy. Poor Kristen kept having her hair blown all over the place. I also must mention our stop at Walton Hall. If you went to A&M, you  know about Walton. If you didn't, then I must say it is one of the oldest dorms on the A&M campus, and I always remember it as being heavily involved in Bonfire. Well, I later learned that not only did Aaron live in Walton Hall, but Kristen's brother AND her dad lived in Walton! How awesome is that?! Then came our shots inside the Chicken. The adults in there were easily outnumbered 3 to 1. There were kids EVERYWHERE. Not the usual scene at the Dixie Chicken. Guess they are starting em early! :) And my favorite story from the day? If you have ever been to the Chicken you know that the front swinging doors REALLY swing, and hard. Well, as we were leaving, me carrying my camera, I missed grabbing the swinging door in time and in an effort to protect my camera, my right eye took the hit. Gotta save the camera right? LOL. Well, of course Aaron felt horrible and I kept making jokes about it. Not nice, I know. But, my eye was fine. I didn't even have a black eye the next day, so its all good. But you see what I mean, when I say, I always have a story! :)

These two are a beautiful couple, and I know their wedding day is going to be amazing! Thank you two so much for letting me share in this time with you. I'm so happy for you both and wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happily ever after! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment