Friday, April 26, 2013

Wendy+Jon Engagements {Kemah Boardwalk, a dog named Grimm, and a little video game playing...}

Everyone meet Wendy and Jon!

Where do I even begin with this one? I should have known it was going to be good when they waited for me to chug a tall double espresso caramel machiatto before we got started even though I was running late due to traffic/parking issues!

It was a gorgeous day on the Kemah Boardwalk, and these two ROCKED their entire session. This couple had so much chemistry, they made my job a piece of cake. Jon is quite the character, and basically kept Wendy laughing and smiling throughout the entire session.

Cool points #1? There was something about Jon's facial expressions that reminded me of Leonardo DiCaprio. I mentioned this to him, and of course he thought I was crazy. But then minutes later, he and Wendy are reenacting the scene from Titanic. That was just the beginning. :)

Cool points #2? When we were leaving the Boardwalk and walking back to our cars, Jon stopped at a rose bush on the side of the sidewalk, and picked a rose for Wendy. She said he was just showing off, but nevertheless, I thought it was sweet. :)

So, we went back to their apartment that just so happens to be off the water in Seabrook, and did some shots out on their pier. Gorgeous!!!

Cool points #3-100? We ended the session by not only getting some shots with their awesome dog Grimm, BUT they changed into super mario tshirts, harry potter shoes, their own headphones, and played some video games! LOVED IT! This is something they do often as a couple which is something I always encourage incorporating into a session. SO. MUCH. FUN!

Congrats again you two love birds! I am looking forward to the wedding next year!












No comments:

Post a Comment